Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm not the only one who loves to be right, right?

Not so long ago I shared with you a strong feeling I had, namely that the better and more exciting part of the year was just around the corner. And I was so right.

Still can't come out with everything, as some projects are not finalised yet, but let me tell you - it's gonna be awsome.

*     *     *      *      *

Tonight starts the craziness of the better part of 2012. 
Let me explain how so:

Sat, 08.09 
8:30 am meeting 
10 am a shopping spree 
4 pm a wedding and a reception

Sun, 09.09 
8 am bus to Poznan, 
2 pm have lunch in Poznan
3-3:30 pm back on the highway to hitch hike to Frankfurt an Oder 
6-6:30 pm (hopefully) get picked up by Paula somewhere in her town :)

Mon, 10.09
5 pm leave Frankfurt for Poznan
7:30-8 pm arrive in Poznan for the night

Tue, 11.09
8 am bus to Warsaw
2:00 pm arrive in Warsaw, eat lunch, grab Zumba gear
4:45 pm give a Zumba class
6 pm tutor English
7:30 pm dinner with a French friend

Wed, 12.09
leave Warsaw in the morning and head for the lake region to work at a corporate event

Thu, 13.09
work at the event

Fri, 14.09
2 pm come back to Warsaw
6 pm catch a train to Wolomin (a town outside of Warsaw)
7 pm give a Zumba class

Sat, 15.09
8:30 am - 3 pm attend Kongres Kobiet, a national event focusing on women
4 pm co-host a Zumba marathon
7 pm arrive at WITC end of the season BBQ

Sun, 16.09
10 am - 3:30 pm massage course, this time using coconut bowls

You get the picture or should I go on?

*     *      *     *     *

By the way - a curious thing. 
One of my friend's fb update said something along the lines of "Only 3,5 months and the new year is here:)!", which got me really surprised. In the comments she said that this year has disappointed her and she can't wait for it to be over. So I write her "well, you've 3,5 months to make this year amazing. Ready, set, go!" but I guess she didn't share my enthusiasm. 

Man, why do people prefer to count down till the end of the year already deciding that it's not gonna bring anything good, instead of working at making the remaining time so amazing that it will feel as if the whole year's been superb? I know that it's gonna be the case with me (you'll see just how much so once I get one more set of plain tickets...) and I believe those upcoming 15 weeks are enough for anyone to live some great adventures. 
So please people - ready, set, go!

 

0 komentarze: