Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Magu's Bucket List #18

Do you have a Bucket List?
I do! But somehow it seems that I always just partially get things done.

Like the "show and dinner at Moulin Rouge", which I did without dinner but was so disappointed with the show that I don't wanna go back there again.

Or "learn to surf on a beach in US" whereas I did so on a beach in Indonesia.

Or "do an internship abroad" which I did in India, but it wasn't quite as valuable professionally as I would have thought, thus not really meeting my criteria for this BL point.

*     *      *      *      *

"Have my article published" is what it says at number 18, with a deadline for 2013.

"Your story has been chosen among the contest works and will be published in our travel journals ebook, to be released beginning of October." reads an email I got around an hour ago.

*     *     *      *      *

I must admit, I feel pretty damn' proud of myself. 
But then again, does a travel story qualify as an article when it comes to my Bucket List #18...? ;)


0 komentarze: