skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Living the dream
Following your heart and being in the moment is what it's all about.
Profile
Magu Bee
An open minded and open hearted world traveller, Zumba Instructor and dancer. *My newest travel story: http://bit.ly/V4F3Ei*
View my complete profile
This
work
by
Magda Bebenek
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
.
Followers
Recommended:
Magu Bee's adventures in pictures (EN)
Crazy Salah's RTW adventures (FR)
Fernando Foreros's amazing art (ES/EN)
Zosia's ever surprising life in London (PL)
Inside Bach's disturbed mind (EN)
Magu's most read
Relationships are limiting and other stuff
Somehow, in the age where for the first time in the humankind history people could finally live whatever life they wish for, we've glo...
Amor patriae nostra lex
It's been maybe an hour since I was telling my dad how much I've been feeling the need to (re)learn Polish history ever since I star...
2010
2010 has been the best year of my life. University seems like ancient history and it's been only 6,5 months since my last class. As ...
So naive it hurts
Whenever people seem to think I travel a lot, I always tell them: Nah, just Europe mostly. Sure, I had my periods of more intense travell...
Most grateful
Was supposed to be writing my next note about something different but then again, was supposed to be camping out somewhere on the outskirts ...
Magda Bebenek. Powered by
Blogger
.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
What is happiness?
Going to sleep at night knowing that no alarm clock will go off in the morning.
Sleep tight friends!
I know I will :)
0 komentarze:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
My trips:
The Chill Spring
Flowery South of France
Summer in Iceland
Spring in Andalucia
Winter in India
Autumn in Indonesia
Categories
Austria
(2)
Belgium
(1)
Bulgaria
(2)
Denmark
(1)
Egypt
(1)
England
(3)
France
(1)
Germany
(8)
Greece
(5)
history
(1)
Hungary
(4)
Iceland
(13)
important
(2)
India
(41)
Italy
(4)
Norway
(3)
personal
(87)
Poland
(90)
Slovakia
(4)
Spain
(14)
trivia
(3)
universal
(29)
USA
(3)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(72)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(122)
▼
December
(9)
Last of 2011
Best Christmas ever!
Dreams
Feels like home
Beeless
Creativity
What is happiness?
High on positive exhaustion
Magic week
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(18)
►
2010
(13)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
0 komentarze:
Post a Comment